Where is your worst pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
My back, shoulders, neck and jaw. I have a rotated scoliosis. My back is so bad every time I breathe in deeply it makes crunching and crackling noises.
Oh yeah and my skin hurts all over.

Headache, wrists, elbows, feet, legs, Nausea, bitter taste, teeth pain...

My back and my neck are the worst, my neck is so tight! even if I get a massage it doesn't help.

My worst pain lately has been my upper back. Burning pain. My lower back and right leg have bothered me ever since an attempted lumbar puncture. My hips and legs always hurt even on medication. I try very hard not to show it on the outside, but I feel like crying and throwing my arms up in surrender.

My worst pain is in my neck, jaw, shoulders and headaches. Working on the computer many hours each day only makes it worse.

Im 17 and ive had fibromyalgia for almost 4 years now and my worst pain has been jn my kneews lately, its a sharp tender pain that hasnt goe away for two months now :/ my other wprst pain is my back, ive had awful back pain for 2 years now , nothing seems to help... inalso have nerve pain in my legs and feet at night, it tingles and burns, it feels likea sparkler somtimes

Oh I'm with u with the nerve pain in the legs and feet. I hate the pain when I'm in bed .

MY NECK! its so bad I can barely move it some days. It starts at my shoulder blades and works up through my neck to the base of my skull.I am so tender in these areas. I have heat on it all the time and I soak in Epsom salt baths.

just started to get lower back too. But I must say my neck is the real problem, gives me headaches and makes me feel floaty boaty all the time

I think we tend to blame all our pain on fibromyalgia. Don't forget that people without our disease also have joint pain which is affected by weather. So you might find some relief using an NSAID when storms move in.

I can't use an NSAID because it causes colitis to flare. You're right though. Many people without fibro have pains. Not all of my pain is related to fibro. I can tell the difference. I think my feet and leg pains are, and my shoulder through my arms are, but I have degenerative disc disease and arthritis, which is causing daily headaches and migraines. I caught the flu last week. Wow! I don't think I've had it for years. With my current health conditions, it was 10x worse than I have ever felt. Pain meds wouldn't touch the aches and worst sore throat. Felt like I was swallowing razors. Today is the first day on the mend....Hallelujah!

Weather can really play up pin. When it gets cold I get it bad in the hands and feet

My back and neck always, all the time 24/7.

For the most part for me its my back, my legs and arms. My legs and back hurt twenty four seven. I also have headaches that never go away and I often feel like I got the flu bug all the time. On my good days I try to get a lot done but oh boy do I feel it the next day real badly

I really hate that flu feeling .i had to come off tramadol as the withdrawal with that is a flu feeling on top of the flu feeling I already had!

For me its the chronic migraine that never subsides. Some days I feel like its gonna be the end of me. Not to mention the neck and base of skull pain among many other symptoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back