Where is your worst pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately my worst pain has been tingling in both my hands. Can't make a fist some mornings for a few hours, fingers swell depending on the weather. The hands would have to be the worst for me becuase I use them with my work for a living and the knees lately also ache lots.

I hurt all over. I guess if I had to analyze it, it'd be my back, legs, feet, wrists, neck and head.

COAT HANGAR pain. that's where mine is the worst. But days like today my lower back arms legs everythin HURTS

My worse pain is in my legs and my hip and lower back most of the time until I had a really bad muscle spasam in my chest the other day put me in the hospital. They say my Fibro could be getting worse or it could be a one case not sure. Has anyone ever had pains in their chest from this. Not sure if it is the Fibro or a reaction to my medication I am on?

apike

I find mine gets worse when it is damp or raining out I have really bad then.

Hi, and Welcome, though it's ironic I'm saying that; I am new here too, and can barely manage this website-- it keeps logging me out.

Yes, I too hurt a LOT worse when it's damp, but in the past year or so, I'd say I hurt whenever the weather changes! So with all the climate change spikes, that means almost daily.

Well, now my'puter is locked up, somehow. I am having a lot of computer issues on here. Maybe if and when I get a new computer in a couple of months, it'll be better. However, it doesn't do this on other sites, so I don't know why --- just on here. Weird.

My worse pain is in my legs and my hip and lower back most of the time until I had a really bad muscle spasam in my chest the other day put me in the hospital. They say my Fibro could be getting worse or it could be a one case not sure. Has anyone ever had pains in their chest from this. Not sure if it is the Fibro or a reaction to my medication I am on?

apike

I find mine gets worse when it is damp or raining out I have really bad then.

I figured out why I'm locked here: I think it's because I have some social media thingies blocked (but if I mess around with WIFI, I can get back on)... anyway, I can't tolerate any SSRIs or SSNIs; and Opioids DO help me-- a lot. (I don't know why all the info sites say that they don't help; they are the only things that DO help, in my case! But I take a very small dose, nor have I had to increase it...). Also, I couldn't take Lyrica (after trying it, couldn't even remember how to pack a suitcase!)

Well, whatever works... pardon me for jumping in like this, but wanted to express my 2 cents.

Thanks.

By far, my legs. Almost ditto to nomorepain52. While I was weaning off Cymbalta last Oct. the burning and aching, (that word doesn't do justice), just flooded in like a wave. Now it comes on strong and seemingly stronger each time. Opioids don't help. Sometimes Advil helps a little. I won't go back on the Cymbalta as I have no mind on it and I have to exert extreme willpower to stay awake. Heat helps. The past few days I can only shuffle along and feel like I'll burst out crying any minute, anywhere. Then it starts up my back...

Sorry you're in so much pain; pray that you feel better, soon. Site is acting buggy again; I think it's social media. Don't know if I can tolerate both fibro and this site acting up on me. Take care.

Now, it's telling me I can't post. Well, best to everyone on here, but looks like I can't use this site. : (

to the lady with the mouth pain.. yes.. that can definitely be a part of fybromyalgia... mouth pain, ear pain, post nasal drip, throat pain.. etc.

My worst is the coat hanger as so perfectly described before. My neck and shoulders. For the numbness in hands and feet I take Alpha Lipoic Acid a supplement(A.L.A.) it seems to help a lot. I also take Lyrica....yukky but effective at times. Sal

Lower back down to my toes its everywhere but thats what keeps me up every night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back