Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2001
Country
UK
State
Wales
Good Morning everyone, I am Lesoot (Le -suit) - I am a 36 year old welshman with Fibromyalgia. I was diagnosed in 2001. I have also been refused Employment and support allowance (uk peeps will know what this is) and have been told I am fit for work, so i found a job and they told me i'm not fit so cancelled my contact !

I have 3 children and recently got married. If there is anything else you wanna know, just ask :)

Welcome to Fibromyalgia Forums! This is a great supportive place where we talk about all topics related to fibromyalgia. There are many helpful members here and I am sure that you will find many topics in the discussions useful. Feel free to ask anything!

Lesoot,
Welcome to the forum. I am glad you found us. I am sorry to hear that you have been refused work because of your condition. Have you ever tried to find work on line. there are many blogs and other sites that will pay you to write articles for them. You might think but what would I write, and the answer to that is "write what you know." Take time to read my blog post Day 7. You might find some useful information there.

In the meantime please ask more questions and answer other members posts in areas you feel comfortable doing so. I hope that you will find useful information to help you manage your fibro. We are a supportive group and try hard to make newcomers feel at home. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back