Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/2007
Country
US
State
Rhode Island
I am so completly miserable I hate myself. I am a total failure. A looser. I am a victim of myself. I emotionaly and physically abuse myself.
For mothers day my son told me he didnt like spending time with me, that i suck him dry. It hurt but i dont blame him.
I havent paid my mortgage in almost a year. Every day i live in fear. I have nowhere to go. No income and ive depleted my savings and resources.
I have been trying for social security for, i dono, 3-4 years. I do not have good doctors.
I should be able to take back control of my life. Everything takes so much effort. I just cant do it any more.

What a miserable feeling. I forsee all these problems happening to me in the future. You've got to keep going. You've got at least one kid involved. I know it sucks and I feel the same way at times. If you get too bad go to the ER, I know you don't have the money and debt won't help but you can't put a price on your life! I'll pray for you, I'm sorry you are having to deal with this. Hang in there please.

Look online for people that will help you and support you to get your Social Security. They have people who volunteer to help you with that. I know because they helped me. They will not charge you anything. You need support. Go to church. Some churches have "Recovery groups" try to find one. If you don't believe in God, ask him to reveal himself to you-cry out to him for help. Look for support groups. I know it's not easy but start concentrating on the positive and not the negative. As links56 pointed out, you have a son--if you wont do it for yourself do it for him. But don't worry about him right now, work on yourself first so that you can be a good mother to him. I know everything takes a lot of effort. I feel ya there! Can you go to the doctor and get medicine for depression? Look online for support in your area. God Bless you. I hope you feel better soon.

I'm so sorry to hear that life is so rough for you right now... but the advice given here in the two replies before mine is good advice and I hope you'll take a step to put some of it into practice.

We really *don't* need to go through these horribly rough patches of life by ourselves when there are so many resources like support groups readily available.

Chrispy93, I just saw this post. It doesn't look like you have responded or acknowledged seeing the posts after yours. They offer good advice. Reach out to someone, anyone, to help you get through this rough time. Your son needs you and your life is valuable. Take his words and fight to change his opinion. I am a competitive person and have issues I'm working through, but when I get down, I think about the challenge to overcome. I've had to accept some difficult things about my health, but when you do, it brings peace. You will get through this, just take it one small bite at a time. Acknowledge and pat yourself on the back when you make progress.....Please let us know how you are doing.....This forum has been a blessing to me. If you are open to it, it could be the same to you.....Take care.....

So sorry to read you are feeling this way, it broke my heart to read what your son said. I'm sure he didn't really mean it tho, it sounds to me like he was really angry when he said that, so I'd not give too much importance to that. As for the other issues, man, that's really tough, I might be in a very similar situation later on if I don't make the right decisions now. I truly hope you get better soon!

I hope the OP is alright. I'm concerned that there hasn't been a reply.

I hope so as well, I checked the OP's profile and she hasn't been online for nearly two months. She might have seen the replies posted before mine, but is disturbing she hasn't logged in for a while. Hope she is ok!

I agree. It is very concerning......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back