NY
Mine is :
1. Neck
2. shoulder blades
3. base of skull
4.lower back
I have pain sometimes in knees, ankles, elbows

but the worse is the 4 I wrote

neck and lower spine have a nerve cluster. i get pain there too. the rest your talking about are muscle pains. the ones that hold our joints in place.
i too get severe spasms in those areas. very fearse ones that will take control of my arms and legs. this is due to my lupus. sometimes i have to use a walker to just get to the rest room. most times i dont need the walker. the pain from the spasms is the worst level 9 pain.

ive had a level 10 pain once. the spasm and electric tazer went into my testicles when i was in a restaurant on vacation. i saw a bus go by and i wanted to jump in front of it the pain was that bad. but no jumping for me, i want to see my son and wife as long as i can. at least i know what a level 10 is now.

hang in there and keep your feet on the ground.

Mine go in this order from worst to less:
1. Neck
2. shoulders
3. lower back
4. wrists
5. shins
6. hands
7. feet

Btw cmetryme I just wanted to let you know I went to the grocery store yesterday and got a shock everything I touched something metal! It has happened before but I forgot since I had been sick with pneumonia for so long. I think I am going to wear rubber gloves next time and I don't care what the other people think at the store because I am wearing them. It was horrible! I can't even imagine what you go through hon as that was bad enough. Hugs to you! Oh, I am resting today because I "over did" it yesterday. Rest, I know rest lol

Vellybean, hugs and more hugs!

I'm not sure if you have a harbor freight there. I use glove's. They are nylon knit with nitrile palms. $1.47 each. I buy 20 pair's at a time. Look good and help me touch metal. I do cut off 1/4 inch off tips. You never know when you need to pic your nose! Lol or open your zipper.
Thanks for sharing. If it's the doors to the milk cases. They have a short in the lighting system. Kroger thanks me now for telling them...lol Costco won't fix them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back