DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2015
Country
US
State
MI
Hey everyone,
I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia and I thought it would be a good idea to reach out to others going through the same things as me. My doctor started me on cymbalta so we'll see where that takes me. It feels good to finally have a grip on things and a diagnoses since I've been struggling for a few years now. I'm a full time college student studying Anthropology. Unfortunately I am constantly struggling to get to class because of the pain and fatigue. I also find it hard to find a job that will work around the fibromyalgia and be understanding about it. I live with my two pugs and a very supportive boyfriend. I enjoy reading, gardening, and cooking. I look forward to connecting with everyone!

Crissyy, welcome to our little family. i see your reading post and replying to them. this helps you and us when you do.
I look forward to hearing bout you days ahead. there are a few college student on here. i hope they will reply and give their thoughts too.
read learn and spread your knowledge. BTW is there a fibro support group at your campus?

Thank you! I know I'll meet a lot of wonderful people on here :) Unfortunately there aren't any fibro support groups at my college but perhaps I could start one. Thank you for that awesome idea! I plan on being as active as possible on these forums. It's nice being able to reach out to people who can relate to what I'm going through.

I hope you do start one. Let me know her w it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back