DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2013
Country
US
State
Louisiana
hi

my name is Penny. I have been in pain management for 2 1/2 yrs. However, I have been in pain since 2005. Each time I have had tests done in the last 3 yrs, I have been worse and worse. I went through the ordeal of having a NeuroStimulator implanted...wires for upper and lower back. It has been horrible! It has been useless. I have had 2 neck designs. .so 2 metal plates, 8 screws. I have degenerative disc disease...c2-c6 fused..my necks hurts 90% of the time. I have Cervical and Lumbar Stenosis. ..Lumbar Degree Disease. OsteoArthritis (not tested) I have every symptom of Fibromyalgia. .I take Opana ER & IR..cymbalta..HBP med.. muscle relaxers. anemia..restless leg..carpal tunnel. I work...supposed to be full time. I am not young...but dr says 51 is too young to have all of this!

welcome

so very sorry to hear so many things!

the forum is here for you and you can add me and pm me and vent if you want ot need

i have bad degeneration my shoulder is almost gone my back is severe i haven't been in a bed in 3 years

the long list plus fibro both chronics and to much more!

just ask if there's anything we can do or just listen to you whatever you need

best wishes the back and neck is the worst i can relate i wish you some peace

welcome take care aand try to rest as much and often as you can

welcome Penny.

your doctor said to young for fibro? we have 20 year olds here with it.

much of the stuff you have can be seen in much younger folks than you.

please do come back for support. we understand pain and uneducated doctors.

start by reading my post "starting a daily log book and why it helps"

this will help you with the doctors.

Welcome , I hope we can give u support if nothing else.
Here at least we understand.if u can't get any joy from your Dr ask to be referred to a rumy ,but with back and neck problems they will make everything hurt.
But do join in the forum chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back