Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/1992
Country
US
State
IL
Hi..Im new..Ive had Fibro for about 25 years..first had breast cancer..now have Hypothroidism and Hashimotos and disc issues in neck and carpal tunnel in both wrists..still working but hardly hanging in there..Im having a rough time with it all right now plus lost my two dogs that were 13 and 14 in the last month. Im very depressed as I miss them both so much and along with trying to work has stressed me so much. I take viamin B complex and thats about it. Any suggestions on supplements? Its nice to be somewhere where others have the same problem.Thank you for listening.

Hello Ruthie, welcome. It sounds like you have had a rough time! I'm very sorry you lost your dogs, that is hard. Dogs bring so much joy.

To answer your question, I've been taking vitamin D, krill oil, CoQ10, and a multivitamin. I also take a supplement called Butterbur Extra for chronic migraines. The suppliments alone would not be enough for me to still be functional with the fibromyalgia. I take cyclobenzaprine and trazodone too.

Please feel welcome to ask questions, share information, make friends or just vent

Get other dog. I no easy said then done. I lost my beloved collie this year.and I'm beginning to think only a new best friend is the answer.
As for pills I take tramadol it's the only thing that give me any kind of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back