Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2015
Country
US
State
Tn
Hello, I was diagnosed with fibro in March 2015. I have a family history of ehlers-danios with my grandfather,mother,brother,uncle and cousin. I have a few symptoms similar to some of theirs but was never diagnosed. Have dealt with fibro pain for a few years before finally getting a diagnosis. This past weekend I had a major flare and was in bed much of the time. I'm sorry to hear anyone has to deal with this,but I'm glad to have found this forum with people who truly understand what living with this is like.

Hi Judye nice to meet you. Im new too. Have had fibro 20 plus years..and hypothyroidism and hashimotos and neck disc problems and carpal tunnel i both wrists..fibro is the worst though. Im happy also I have found this forum and hope to learn alot.

Hi Judye nice to meet you. Im new too. Have had fibro 20 plus years..and hypothyroidism and hashimotos and neck disc problems and carpal tunnel i both wrists..fibro is the worst though. Im happy also I have found this forum and hope to learn alot.

Hi Riley,nice to meet you.😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back