Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I miss this thread ?!

Cannabis is the only thing, apart from heavy doses of opiates, that work to reduce/remove my pain. Yes, it takes time to get the correct strain and dosage, but it is well worth the effort. P1475, are you getting your CBD oil from a local shop ? Is it not VERY expensive ? Fwiw I grow my own meds, then use coconut oil extract and ingest it for maximum relief. Worked it out to be under a dollar a gram, and that was growing indoors - will be going outdoors this year ! Oh, I did vape for a while, but did not get anywhere near the same amount of pain relief when compared to ingestion.

kratom is a medicine and is recommended by many doctors to treat many health issues. So, you don’t have to worry about the safety of using this medicine. It is herbal or botanicle medicine product. It can be used in various ways like kratom tea, kratom powder, etc.

How did I miss this thread ?!

Cannabis is the only thing, apart from heavy doses of opiates, that work to reduce/remove my pain. Yes, it takes time to get the correct strain and dosage, but it is well worth the effort. P1475, are you getting your CBD oil from a local shop ? Is it not VERY expensive ? Fwiw I grow my own meds, then use coconut oil extract and ingest it for maximum relief. Worked it out to be under a dollar a gram, and that was growing indoors - will be going outdoors this year ! Oh, I did vape for a while, but did not get anywhere near the same amount of pain relief when compared to ingestion.

I purchase my CDB oil online (free shipping, no taxes) and, to tell you the truth I don't know if the price is good or bad, most companies sell their CDB oil for about the same price. I use a very small dosage compared to the suggested dose so a bottle lasts a long time. If I want to use an oil with THC I need to get a MM permit -- which is expensive to get and expensive to keep. I don't live in a location where I can grow my own legally; hemp might be legal later this year, but not marijuana.

How and what is a MJ card and how would I go about getting this please

i don't know anything about cards. for anyone going to a dispensary looking for a good strain for pain, lowering blood pressure is blueberry, a mostly indica. very pleasant. i made olive oil out of bb and one teaspoon in the evening takes care of most pain all evening. john

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back