Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2016
Country
IRL
State
Wexford
Heard this theory that the one thing that connects all the painful bits are the nerves/spinal cord that runs through the neck. It was far more complicated but thats the essence of it.

Makes sense in one way as I never understood that ammount of pain with no tissue damage. Anyone have neck problems?

I have neck issues for sure. It does make sense that there are several connections. And, it does seem that when my neck acts up, my limbs and hips are shortly thereafter.

Thanks for the reply. It's only a shot in the dark but I'll take it at this point. Going to ask my physio to help with my neck. It was never on the list sore parts but I have very limited movement in it apparently. If it helps in any meaningful way I'll report back.

I have herniated discs in my neck and lower back. There are so many theories on what causes fibro or sets it into motion. All I know is that I started to fall apart after the birth of my daughter. That seemed to be the stressor for my situation.

Man... I see someone in a neck brace and I'm JEALOUS! Lately, I could use something to keep my head up! In he past, being conscious of dropping my shoulders/relaxing my neck instead of stiffening them up in posture seemed to help pain overall. I believe it!

I also suffer from neck and shoulder problems. I have small fibro neuropathy in my neck along with nerve damage. My neurologist found that out not that long ago. I also got an x-ray and it shows that my neck is straight as an arrow, there is no curvature in my neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back