Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2009
Country
US
State
GA
To have a section of this forum dedicated to the venting that is very healthy for those in our position. However, I do not really have anything that I need to get off my chest but, its good to know that it's here when I need it. Holding things in just is not good. It works with our disease to pull us further down and, make it worse. That is a proven fact. That's why my doctor requires therapy as part of my treatment and, it has made a world of difference. Its best to get all those bad thoughts out of you.

You are so right about that getting the bad thoughts out of you is better than holding them in. I am a strong supporter of therapists, as having had counseling made my life better in terms of learning to live with the limitations of fibro. Without the therapists help I would still be very depressed and sad.

Also having this spot to vent and knowing it is safe here to do so is what makes this section of the forum such a wonderful escape for those who are troubled by life or by friends or relatives. Thank you for such an encouraging response. :)

Alexis, you are so right! I actually love this section, this section of the forums is with no doubt my favorite section in the entire fora! I love it! I love the fact I can get my health related worries off my chest over here. Sometimes I even get some really useful advice or info bits there is no way I'd have found out so easily anywhere else online. This section is a true blessing for me... sometimes I post questions too, and vent a little as well, lol. I just did a few minutes ago!

I love this section as well. It has been very helpful. I love to hear that other people are having the same issues I am having. It is very good to know you are not alone.

I know this section of the forum will benefit many Fibromyalgia sufferers whenever they show up with the need to vent, and feel heard about their pain. We all need answers, and when questions are answered to the best of someone's knowledge, then, many suffers will feel alot beter, and more at peace. People in pain from this condition need to share, and feel heard.

I know this section of the forum will benefit many Fibromyalgia sufferers whenever they show up with the need to vent, and feel heard about their pain. We all need answers, and when questions are answered to the best of someone's knowledge, then, many suffers will feel alot beter, and more at peace. People in pain from this condition need to share, and feel heard.

Thanks you guys for reading my post. It makes me feel really awesome to know that this is not just some crap board that people don't really care about each other. This section is so perfect for people who do not feel well and, after a few of us post back to them it can make them feel so much better. Not to mention help the ones who replied because, it is always good to give back and help others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back