Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
Hello I have had fibromyalgia and severe chronic fatigue for 17 yrs. Being a very active, working, type A my whole life this condition has changed me forever. I manage one day at a time and have seen many doctors. I have experimented with medications, herbs, and lotions. There have been times better than others. I am now on a strict Paleo Diet, taking strong probiotics and digestive enzymes and take a good quality curcumin and boswellia herbs for inflammation and pain. High vitamin D3 is also effective. I hope this is helpful as so far this has been alleviating alot of my worst symptoms. I wish they would find a cure for us all. Sometimes the effort to constantly doctor my body and look for relief is unbearable. So frustrating that the medical community has no real answers fir the cause and develop a protocol for healing. Exhausting! Feeling robbed of life day by day. :|

michellemybell, welcome to this forum.

I'm sorry you are having a hard time. Yes, it does take a lot of effort. I also find that to be the hardest part; when you already have no energy and feel bad you have to give a lot of effort to helping your body.

There are many diseases there is no cure for, so much suffering!

You are already doing a lot of good things for yourself! But of coarse, you've been at this for some time.
Look around this site and other posts, you may just find something else to help. Vent and complain here, we understand. Sometimes it's a big help to just say it to others that are also going through it.

I'm starting to use essential oils from a particular company that has a "kit" just for FM. Waiting to see if it works-someone I know loves what it does for her.

Glad you found us!

Michellemybell,

Warm welcome! Glad you found the forums. I too take a high dose of D3 and am on probiotics. My chiropractor suggested the probiotics. At first, I thought he was a bit wonky but it has helped my tummy. I support all eastern medicine practices too! I am glad the oils have helped you. I haven't heard of the Paleo diet but you bet I will be googling it after reading your post! Thank you for mentioning what helps you!

Feel free to friend me if you want. I have been dealing with this for over 20 years and have a pretty positive outlook!

Hugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back