Not open for further replies.

cinders

Diagnosis
23/2013
Country
CA
State
new brunswick
I'm new to this group. I've basically been told that it's all in my head. Although I know that I'm not crazy..I'm going crazy with this pain. I can barely walk a short distance,I have pain in my right shoulder that comes and goes. I basically hurt all over. Is there anybody that can give me suggestions as to how to deal with this.
Thanks in advance.

cinders,
Welcome to the forum. There are lots of ideas on this forum for managing pain and fatigue. Go and read the sections marked pain management and read the new and the back posts. Also take time to read the alternative med section to. And it is not just in your head, your not crazy. Most everyone here on the forum have gone through hearing that from doctors and family members.

As you read through the forum topics you will find we all have a lot in common and we all are trying to find different ways for handling pain problems. What works for some might not work for you, but at least you can give it a chance and see how things go.

All sections in the forum have ways of helping you with coping skills and hints, and even the chance to make new friends. Please keep coming and feel free to jump right in and start posting answers and more questions.

We are all here to help one another and be supportive through our answers and sharing what we know. See you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back