Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Tn
This is my first post, and I feel I should gave just diagnosed myself but joined as " interested in finding out more"

I have just about every symptom listed on Internet. I gave all tender spots but no face pain actually. Just two days ago I told my husband there was no place on my body that us not tender. But extremely painful in my forearm right above elbow, hips, lower back, neck, top of shoulders. And I don't even know where to begin with my feet. Exercise is part of my lifestyle and I have been very active for past 20 years.. I have had bouts in past where I saw a physical therapist and he used "dry needling" technique Helped some.

I am in more pain right now than ever. Just recently went through a couple of very stressful issues so maybe what is causing this acute onset.

I have considered a few times over past few years that I had fibromyalgia but because if other problems ( bulging disc at L5) , 4-5 cases if shingles over pastt 4-5 years which I just assumed was the cause of nerve damage

One other thing to mention. I just took myself off pristiq (depression) cold turkey because I gained 15 pounds of belly fat . I have to say I think it was helping a lot with pain and
depression/anxiety.

Also have nasal symptoms and ear problems I have never experienced before. Allergy symptoms appear many times to be associated with exercise.

Help? Starting to think I am crazy. Very depressing.

Hello and welcome. First off your not crazy, well no more than the rest of us here. :) Dealing with fibro or any health condition is a never-ending battle. We use medications that often have bad side effects and sometimes it is the meds that cause allergic reactions or weight gain, or terrible fatigue. It is often hard to know what to do and where to go without help, so I am glad you found this forum.

Our members are very supportive and try to provide helpful answers to questions, plus share coping skills that have worked for them. We have talked about foot pain and back problems, trouble with exercise and finding ways to relax and avoid stress. I hope that you will read the new and the old posts, and join in with more questions and post in the sections that interest you the most.

I hope to see more of your posts around the forum and have a chance to get to know you by reading them. Join in on the off-topic subjects to and tell us about hobbies and such. I know more members will enjoy talking with you. Glad your here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back