Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Todays lots of people suffering from knee pain.Its nice forum for guide them.
Thanks
Regard

Thank you for all your post, I appreciate the conversation

Myamoore - I would have to say that I understand why you feel this way, but still this comment is said n a unhelpful manner. Fibromyalgia is a chronic illness whatever the cause is.

Warner - Thank you for your support 8) I also do agree that there is a huge wake-up call needed in healthcare and in most people if we want to improve quality of life in people with chronic illness. I could go on about the healthcare system and chronic illness and the importance of becoming an active participant in your care, however you already all know this. 8). I thank you for coming on this forum to try and help others.

1sweed - no problem. I came on this forum to support others and help them because I was once like all of you and thought like most of you. I personally do not think I lost much post for what you say is self advertising... I am not advertizing anything, that is your negative point of view to my original post that frankly said enough. It consisted of what symptoms I no longer had, how I worked hard at it, where I am now in life. It would of took about 2 seconds for someone to post how did you do this ? I think people have the preconceived notion that this is not possible in their heads, so they do not bother. I also know a lot of people are looking for that pill or that 2 second "cure" that will make them not have pain anymore., which does not exist... I am sorry to say it but it does not. As far as the self-advertizing tag that was added to my original post (which I just noticed now), I have to say does not help anyone on this forum so beware of its use. I am an individual that has fribromyalgia, have suffered, have become better and want to truly help others. I should not be labbeled as such just because the notion of a person with this illness getting better does not exist in your opinion.

Forgetmenot - I truly do not really know what to say here... Know each other Warner and I ? We do not, but we do however, understand each other quite easily and I am happy for this person's involvement in my post. Warner is a healthcare worker that helps people with fibro. It says this in the bio. I am a second year nursing student. It is not hard to get from this that we have similar backgrounds in a lot of stuff.

I promise I do not want to sell anything! What could I sell, I dont get it. From that remark, can I deduce people come on the forum to sell stuff and why would someone do this... I never said you will be able to cure yourself. This is a chronic illness. You will have to live with it for the rest of your life, what I am saying is you can choose how you will live that life. Look I know there is not a lot of sucess stories for fibro, but they're are so it is possible.

There are alot of people on this Forum who have had great professions and outstanding jobs, that they had to quit because of fibromyalgia. Please don't tell these people that all they had to do was exercise!

You came on the forum and said your piece and then expected people to ask for information. We get a lots of folks that are trying to entice members into believing that they hold the key to a quick cure. As I stated before if you would have just put your story out there right at the get go then we would have not assumed you were trying to sell something. But your first post was vague, and offering of something without facts. I never said that people could not improve their lives that is what this forum and it's members try to do in helping and offering support and encouragement.
That said I have fibro and have managed it without major drugs for over thirty years now. At this point I am in remission on most of the symptoms except for pain. I am allergic to most medications and have used alternative and natural treatments instead. If I did not believe in helping others then I would not be a member of this forum. Watch what you say and offer kindness and advice and you will be very welcome here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back