Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2012
Country
CA
State
ON
Hi everyone, I was told today that I may have neuropathy. I have been in severe pain with my back and it seems to be getting worse and more frequent. My leg goes completely numb when I sit and try to get back up again. I can't walk at all when this happens I have to wait until feeling comes back again. Also both my hands go numb and tingling the cold makes them much worse as far as pain is concerned. I thought this was the Fibromyalgia until today. Has anyone been diagnosed with neuropathy, does this sound like what you experience. Any advise would be appreciated. Thank you

You probably need to see a neurologist for nueropathy. Don't put it off doesn't sound like a problem from the fibromyalgia.

I had neuropathy from Vitamin B12 deficiency which mostly resolved when I started B12 injections. So, there are many causes. Best to see a neurologist.

Yes my doc is booking me a appointment with a neurologist, thanks I will ask him about B12. I am so glad I went to see him. It just shows you that you can't always blame everything on fibromyalgia. I don't know anything about neuropathy is it permanent is there pills I may have to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back