Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
Every night I lay down watch a movie or read.when I get up to pee or make a drink .i hurt so bad,stiff stiff stiff.onces I lay back down its a misery .it take a good hour after pain killers before it stops.sometimes it doesn't .
In these dark hours I wounder why I'm here .is this it.
Of course in the morning I see little one and no why I'm here.dose anyone else get stiff at night .before they go to sleep,any tips part from pillows X.

Always stiff Forgetmenot...I don't know how to stop it. If I ever used to have a rest in the day time I was always ' morning' stiff and more pain afterwards....nowadays since my fibro got worse I'm stiff all the time and using my muscles makes it worse not better.

I hope yours can improve...I think as the day goes on and we get tired our symptoms get worse.

Someone on here said a memory foam mattress was a great help...expensive I know, but what about a memory foam mattress topper...that might be worth a try.

Glad your little one helps.

Is she ok these days?

Lol just ordered a new mattress .so can't get foam right now.but I got a sealy so it's a good one

Hope it helps..you could always try a soft topper lof some sort later to give that extra cushioning x

I got really sick a few weeks ago and couldn't get out of bed for a couple days. It didn't take long for the fibromyalgia pain to set in. I coped by stretching gently in bed. I also used the trigger point workbook and thera-cane to work out some of the knots that were contributing to the pain. It didn't take all the pain away, but it did help.

Oh DK, i hope that don't happen to offen,this illness is pretty bleak .inwont have anyone to help me.then again I won't have anyone to worry about lol.shut up forgetmenot and cheer up ��

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back