Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2012
Country
US
State
MI
I have been looking for a support group for a longtime and I hope it helps to be able to talk to others and help them with what I have went through with this. I know we all need support and it is hard when people pass judgement because they haven't been where we are. They think that we should just be able to push through it or suck it up and get on with life. If it were that easy, we would have done it yesterday! Anyhow hang in there ya'll we can help and build each other up. God has plans for each one of us. I'm sorry if not everyone believes that but I truly do and I know it helpsme get through many days which seem like they are hopeless. God Bless!

Welcome to the site. And all believes welcome , when u have this u need to hold on to something.my grandma always said God only gives u what you can handle. So I guess that means he has a lot of faith in us, Funny enough she was never sick only went in hospital to have my mum lived till 91. But I never said what I was thinking when she said it lol. Hope u come on offen im always hanging around as are many of us who can't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back