Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Ga
Help! I have had tingling almost all of my body for several years, it never gies away but seems worse with stress. I also have pain throughout my body. I have had numerous blood tests. Been to chiropractors, neurologists, no diagnosis. I aolso have brain fog . Am tired all the time and hurt. I am at a loss as to what kind of Dr to see...psychiatrist ? Pain management? Rhuemotologist? Pls help this is consuming my life, can't think about anything else. I just want to enjoy life again I have do much to live for .

Rhuematologist. I also have the tingling.. . I had those problems for a while. The problem was figuring out what kind of doctor to see. Have you considered having an mri or xray of your joints? thats how they figured it out. they couldn't see anything visible but by the symptoms they ruled it out as fibro. You need to be smart about listing your symptoms. Sometimes the best way to do it is start a diary of your daily living. What activities you do. Describe what hurts, how much and what time of the days this happens. They need atleast 2 weeks of info. Some doctors are not just going to say you have fibro unless they can rule every other thing out. Because all they can go by is what you say. There is no way to test for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back