Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2014
Country
US
State
FL
I have something new that has started and it is no fun! I have been getting cramps in my feet quite bit lately. I have increased pain in my arms and hands, shoulders and hips too. does anyone else have this problem? :-(

I too have cramping in my feet and legs. I can usually walk out. My feet and palms also get itchy. For hours. Nothing help to ease it. My feet and legs sweat also, but my arms are cool and have goosebumps. Feet and palms feel bruised. I was diagnosed less than a year ago so im looking for any helpful tips.

i too have the same issues.

I would like to warn you, not scare you. my legs, after what you both described began to shake and my legs came out from under me. i fell to the ground on my elbow and broke my rib. please keep a cell phone and cane with you at all times. you may not need them. but when you do need them and dont have them you will have hell to pay.

try the hot bath. i cant take a bath but i do hear that it helps. strong muscle relaxers some times helps reduce the spasms.

read the posts and learn. if i can answer your questions please post them or msg me. thanks for sharing andf i hope i have helped you today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back