Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
None
How do people manage fatigue and job at the same time? I have been so fatigued, so brain-fogged I have spent many of my accrued vacation days. I am wondering what lies ahead in terms of job or earning a living. I ve support or family to help me either.

Now I walk ok, I ve a lot of numbness-pain-neurologic symptoms; My learning, ability to work in a sitting position or ability to pay attention/think in my job (which needs a good/decent cognition system) and able to communicate verbally have all went so much downhill. I am not sure what experience others faced. And I feel so much dizzy. How do deal with fatigue? Does it get better after a flare?

I have tried Cymbalta (it made me hyper/restless/anxious/sexually disfunctional). If it can give me back some ability to pay attention at work and be able to awaken(not fatigued), I might continue with it.

I work daily, but rarely get the fatigue and brain fog. Mostly constant pain in legs and arms.

I wish I had some suggestions for you. What does your doctor say? I am on a low dose of Cymbalta. Tried to up it but didn't like the way it made me feel.

Hang in there. (((BIGHUG)))

Fibro hit me at the end of my work life, I was 61 and working toward retirement.

I've NEVER had brain fog, I hear about this "FOG" all the time and for years on the other group I was a member of. I keep waiting for the fog and it NEVER comes...so thank goodness for that.

I had already been taking grape seed extract 4 yrs before the fibro "hit" and have continued on grape seed ex which is an OPC class of antioxidants for going on 20 yrs soon.

You can do a search on this antioxidant and the fog and you will find a lot of info.

So FOR ME, getting thyroid supported and grape seed ex, I never have any fog. I don't know which one is the MOST important factor, but I'm so thankful for good thyroid help and keeping my immune system CLEAN and STRONG, that is what the OPC's do. Do your research and hopefully you can get rid of that fog.

I'm on the verge of leaving my part-time work after having a baby. Baby + work = too much with fibro. Before fibro, I think I could've totally handled working part-time while being a full-time stay-at-home mom but as soon I started working again my fibro went to a new level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back