Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
12/2015
Country
US
State
FL
I was reading a thread about the best part of the day and realized mornings used to be horrific for me. My best Rick is turning my heating pad on when I wake around 4am I take gabby 3 times a day so I take my am dose then and even if I don't go back to sleep I rest until I feel like moving (sometimes I hate leaving the heating pad). I know this has helped me tremendously I hope it will help someone else.

The heating pad is a great tool for a lot of people out there. Any sort of relief that is noninvasive is always a positive, and I can definitely relate to the whole morning thing. A lot of people where I work suffer in the mornings and that is when we always see the most activity, and it can really set the tone for the rest of the day, both physically and mentally.

Yes i use my three fluffy covered hot water bottles every day and night. They are my best friends and i find they get hotter than any heat pad I have tried.

Mornings are the hardest trying to get your body going again...often mine wont and i come downstairs have a cup of tea look at my lap top with my hwb tucked in my back.

Sometimes after half an hour i feel so weak achy and nauseous i have to go back to bed and make do with the tv to pass the time or just rest.

Yes i use my three fluffy covered hot water bottles every day and night. They are my best friends and i find they get hotter than any heat pad I have tried.

Mornings are the hardest trying to get your body going again...often mine wont and i come downstairs have a cup of tea look at my lap top with my hwb tucked in my back.

Sometimes after half an hour i feel so weak achy and nauseous i have to go back to bed and make do with the tv to pass the time or just rest.

Oh Willow, you always make me smile, I can't believe you make it down stairs in the mornings, if I had to climb up and down stairs I would never c the upstairs!!!

I do LOVE my hwb too, but it requires I get out if bed to accommodate it, my heating pad I just press the button!!! Lol.

I too can get a little nauseous an hour or two after getting up. I've always wondered why?!

if I had to work I'm sure I'ld have one at my desk, I just can't imagine working in this condition.

Anyway, I hope this will help others in their quest to rise and shine. It's been huge for me.

Those are nice thoughts right there Eyesup, we need to adjust our condition to the tasks we have to make, that will mean a lot in terms of how we feel.

It seems mornings are also a bad time for me, but mostly my poor mother. I wonder why that is? She always wakes up complaining about her aches, some days she says everything hurts! I feel for her, but after hearing her day in and day out complaining I realize how doing this can turn people away from you. I now try to complain as little as possible and never to friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back