Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
US
State
PA
Does everyday just get worse for any of you? Honestly, it seems like everyday, I am more fatigued, more irritable...I can sit at work for maybe two hours before my body wants to give up.

And, I'm having a real problem not feeling bitter towards people who feel okay, who can just live and enjoy their lives.

I'm probably just having a bad day.

I know how you feel. It seems like one day I'm getting ok and then it all goes down hill and I'm worse than I was before. I've been in bed all day today. I have done absolutely nothing because I have not had the energy. Feeling bitter towards people? I try not to, but honestly I'm jealous of almost everyone that talks to me about their day, their future plans, things they're going to do. Today all I wanted to do was go to the mall make some returns and stop and get one of my nails fixed. I couldn't even do that. I'm having a bad day and I'm worse off than I was before because I have a cold or the flu. So it's ok. Feel your feelings, get it out, and go about your day. They're yours, you have a right to them. No shame in it. We all have bad days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back