Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2005
Country
US
State
Pa
I'm not sure if this is a hobby necessarily, but it is in a way for me, but also research for writing screenplays. Plus, I just love being taken into another reality in order to escape my own for a while. I have so many fav shows, but the ones I'm into the most are:
Friday Night Lights-even though it's not on anymore
Supernatural
Castle
NCIS
NCIS LA
Person of Interest

and many,many more! So what shows do you like?

Game of Thrones is an amazing ride to be sure. As a lover of the books, it's absolutely incredible to see how faithful the show has actually been to such an impossibly complicated storyline.

Aside from that, I loved Breaking Bad. Man, that was a thrill!

Lost Girl is probably my favorite show on right now. The first season was incredible, but I lost heart in the middle of the second season when it felt the writers didn't know what they were doing anymore. Thankfully, I gave the show another chance by the third season, and it's really picked back up recently to being the same kind of clever and imaginative story that I first fell in love with.

Fun topic, Robin!

Hello,
I not watch it often but supernatural is my favorite show. After that Criss Angel Mindfreak is all time favorite show...

I loved True Detective that just finished it's first season recently. It was well acted, really mysterious and I had a super tense few months while it was on.

My favorite TV shows are,
Touched By an Angel, Cold Case, Sam and Cat..
I enjoy a sense of humor sometimes, and I enjoy beliefs, and also reality check shows.

My television obsession at the moment is Catfish. A friend of mine was on the show and after being on the show, revealed to me that it is entirely unscripted and 100% real. I am happy to watch it in this case. It's interesting to me when it comes to the outcomes.

Other than that I enjoy the following:

Impractical Jokers
American Horror Story
Dexter
Six Feet Under
Queer As Folk
Bob's Burgers
Family Guy

Well my best television shows are single ladies,have and have nots,for better and for worse,saturday night live and 1000 ways to die, I guess i enjoy comedy.

I do not really have a favourite television program, although I do enjoy comedy shows. Two of my "cannot miss shows" are The Big Bang Theory and Whose That Girl, in my opinion are the funniest programs which are currently on television.

A show that I have gotten into over the last year was The Walking Dead. I absolutely love this show. Anybody else out there enjoy this show and frantically waiting for its return in October. I am also waiting for Resurrection to come back. I guess I am really into shows that deal with what is unknown. Will they survive the zombie apocalypse? Why are these people coming back from the dead? I love these shows. I also love reality TV but who doesn't.

I could go on and on about T.V. shows. I have several that I love to watch.

Grimm
Once upon a time
Doctor who
Game of Thrones

and I will forever be a stargate fan! ALL MOVIES, SHOWS ECT!

My favourite tv shows are old/classic shows! The only new show I seem to watch is Modern Family.

* That Girl
* I Dream Of Jeannie
* Bewitched
* The Nanny
* Golden Girls

I have to admit that I watch a lot of tv. I like the background noise even if I'm not sitting and paying close attention to it.

Some of my favorite shows:

Dancing with the Stars
Survivor
Pawn Stars (I love when someone brings in an historical piece and they tell us the back story on it)
Hawaii Five-0 (the new one)
Shark Tank
The Black List
Person of Interest (I still can't believe they killed off Carter! lol)
The Middle
The Goldbergs
Black-ish

and then I watch various shows on HGTV including Property Brothers and Love It Or List It.

supernatural is also not mine favorite show... but I mosstly like The Big Bang Theory

Hmmm hands down The Walking Dead. It took me 3 seasons for me to get into it but now its my num1. Most of the time I just watch netflix because I don't have the time to see what new shows are coming on. But I am really into the murder mystery shows the most. Broadchurch is my most recent. Its really good. Sherlock is pretty darn funny and thats based off the stories. That and every year I watch Doctor Who when it finally gets on. Overall favorite show of all time is Stargate sg1. I just loved it.. So I guess I am a fiction lover

I'm not sure if you were directing that ? To the whole group or what, but, since you like TV, Maybe the movies, there's coming soon a movie, with Jennifer Aniston, sp? About a woman with cfs / I think fibro. I'm so excited because I think my Husband, and boys, might watch her.
I also liked the Batchler, when it aired, and stand up comedians , laughter is good for the soul.
GOD BLESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back