Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2015
Country
US
State
Kentucky
I'm 35 years old. I've been through so many tests for the last 3 years. Not only am I suffering, but so are my kids and my boyfriend. They see everything I'm going through and have gone through. I files for disability 2 years ago due to not being able to dye my job anymore. I use to have so much energy, but the smallest things can wear me out. I was finally diagnosed in April of this year. It relieved some stress to finally have a diagnosis, but now there's the stress of what is going to happen now. I am in so much pain all the time. New mess aren't helping with the pain, but they help with the sleep issues. If the pain would go away! I know there is no miracle medicine to make it better, but I need some relief! It's just so hard to deal with this and keep up with 2 teenager daughters. Any advice is welcome!

I work with all supplements for Fibro and Ibuprofen two times per day and Pain RX herbal pain supp. After many years on this year, my belief is the drugs can be worse than the condition.

I have four children 3 teens and a 3 year old.tramadol two twice a day has given me a life back, it's not pain free but I'm not crippled up with stiffness.
Sadly no one with fibro is ever pain free. But for me these with paracetamol get me moving in the am and a few at night I can get out of bed without felling flat on my face where I'm so stiff.
I can have up to 8 a day but I can cope on four. I always think if u can cope with a lower does come the day u need a little help you got extra if u need it.
Hope that helps x

I've started to see a chiropractor and that's helped a lot, and my Medicaid insurance covers it.
I'm going to try acupuncture, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back