Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
hedon
Was considering posting this in 'Fibro Fog' but I think it might be better suited here.

Often after using a baking soda mouthwash, or simply placing some baking soda directly on my tongue, my fibro fog reduces significantly and immediately.

There is something about the tongue and health that is very under researched. It's widely known that poor health often results in white tongue, but no one seems to know what the tongue factor is. I'm not sure of the mechanism of action, but I plead with you to try this to see if it helps for you.

I'll have to let my husband know about this tip. I totally hear you with that idea of the mouth/tongue being crucial to our health - I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of connection there with the fibro fog being lessened.

I will report back and let you know if it's helped my husband once he's tried it.

Could it be you are low on sodium? Have you had low blood pressure? Sodium bicarbonate is what is added to some magnesium/potassium powders, like the one I am taking.

Low sodium can be the cause true, nothing like magnesium too to help.

I often have the issue of my system being too acidic, and I will mix together some baking soda and water and drink it. It helps with my other issues, such as the Interstitial Cystitis, but I've never thought to see if it would affect other issues, especially those associated with conditions other than my IC. I'll have to try this out and see if I notice a difference. I also tend to be chronically dehydrated and seem to have a magnesium deficiency. Thanks for sharing, I'm definitely interested to try things that have worked for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back