Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2014
Country
US
State
MI
I was just diagnosed last week and am so glad there are people out there that understand. My Dr. started me on cymbalta and so far so good. I'm still in so much pain but my Dr. will not give me pain meds. He prescribed anti inflammatories which have not helped at all. Has anyone else had this problem? I cannot find any rheumatoid Dr.'s in my town that take fibro patient's

Hi flopper! Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're in so much pain, but then again that's why we're all here lol.. Glad you found us tho! Medications are tricky little buggers.. If you take a look around the forum, there are actually many many posts about medications like Cymbalta, so you can read about others experiences with different types of medications! Also, keep looking for a rheumatologist, hopefully you will find one soon!
Please take a look at old and new posts, as there is a ton of information on the forum! Youll be able to see tips and tricks for dealing with pain, people's experiences, and learn a lot about fibro (I research my butt off about fibro, and still manage to see posts on here all the time with things I've never heard of! It's fascinating! Lol)
Also, everyone here is super caring, understanding, and it's a judgment free zone, so it's a great place to come vent if you need to because we get it...
Don't be shy! Hope to see you around the forum!
-Katie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back