Not open for further replies.

Elfin66

Diagnosis
03/2000
Country
US
State
co
Does anyone else have problems with their toes hurting? On my worse days, I have so much trouble wearing any type of footwear. Any advice or suggestions?

My feet are hurting ALOT right now. I walk around the house in very cushiony flip flops to make it lest impact on my feet. they are swollen.

Have you tried flip flops?

Yes, the pain in my feet comes and goes, but at its worse I can't walk around barefoot because the swell up so bad. The best thing I've done is soak them in an Epsom salt bath and keep them elevated and take an ant-inflammatory along with my other meds.

You might have osteoathritis in your toe joints. I have it in my big toes and it is very painful at times. Your family doctor could order x-rays to see if that is the reason. There is also a condition called Plantar Fascitis, that can cause severe foot pain. If your an older person it can be from fluid build-up or other health conditions. Not everything is a part of fibro, some things just come with age or over use of that part of the body. Sometimes it helps to wear shoes that are more supportive that provide solid side and cushioning for your feet. :)

My feet hurt so bad right now. I'm at work, sitting at my desk feeling sorry for myself. Feel very foggy today because I didn't get enough sleep last night, my toes hurt, my feet hurt, my hips hurt and my head hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back