Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2003
Country
AU
State
Queensland
Hello, it's the first time I join a forum, I also have arthritis, scoliosis and last November I was told that the disc between the C6 and C7 in my neck has slipped out and is pressing on a nerve. I am desperate and completely isolated by my family.

Welcome to the forum. First off your not alone anymore and we have a excellent support system here that allows you to vent when you feel the need, as well as, ask questions and offer your opinions and ideas, all over the forum. Feel free to ask more questions or just read posts in the different topic sections in areas that focus on the symptoms you are having right now, such as pain and fatigue.

Welcoming new members and old alike, will give you the chance to make new friends that understand completely what your going through. And the rest of us will offer friendship and kindness, and comfort. Hope you visit often and look forward to reading your posts. :)

Welcome! I too am alone with no family, I know how you feel. I hope you get the support you need here and feel free to reach out directly! :)

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back