Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2002
Country
CA
State
Manitoba
I've been "diagnosed" for 12 years and have been on every pharmaceutical that is recommended for fibromyalgia, depression, anxiety, fatigue, etc. i live in a small community where our doctors are changing about 4 times a year, so I've never had any consistent medical car or treatment. Some of the doctors treat you like your symptoms are all made up, some give you meds just to shut you up, so in the long run I am beginning to think I'll have to resort to healing myself. The problem with that is that I find there is so much out there that claims to be beneficial for fibromyalgia that I really don't know where to start. Has anyone out there ever tried the protocol from Dr. Roger Murphee? How about the supplements from ProHealth? Would anyone advise seeing a naturopathic doctor? If someone could point me in the direction of reliable alternative medical treatment I would've very grateful.

Personally, I never went to an MD specifically for Fibro. I feel so many of our systems need to be addressed: thyroid, adrenals, hormones and MORE. I take all supps and ibuprofen for pain. I learned a lot at prohealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back