Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2006
Country
US
State
Tennessee
For about 3 days now I have terrible pressure point pain. That tight knot type place on one side of my back that feels like sudden jolts of pain that makes me cringe.

What do you folks do for this type pain?

Susan

If you looking for alternative help to ease pain beside medications then Best is Lidocaine patches , other choices pain patches, hot pad if you feel cold, cold pack if you feel hot, mineral salt baths. For internal consumption best option would be turmaric, sometime adjusting your acid level , or taking supplements such as magnesium or other supplements can help too.

Last edited:
Thank you for your response. I did try some of those patches, and they helped some, but it's not long until the severe pain returns. I called my Rhuematologist today, and they are calling me in a Medro pack. I hope that helps.

susan

If it's severe then no patch would do , alternative stuff only work when you started very early before it gets real bad. After it hit that peak pains point only meds would have to do. Even with meds sometime still have troubles so before I knew it I'll be using every ways I can think off and all at the same times. Sometimes I found my self in the kitchen grounding up some herbs and spice making my own natural numb medication ( cloves, lemons grass oil is working pretty nice together) I think I might have even start chanting at some point while in so much pains wishing this would be the correct ratio , and then I wonder what have become of me?:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back