Hello Everyone! I Am New To This Forum Yet Have Had Fibromyalgia For 31 Years Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syndi

Diagnosis
12/1985
Country
US
State
ID
Hello Everyone! I Am New To This Forum Yet Have Had Fibromyalgia For 31 Years Now!
I Look Forward To Talking To A Lot More People, Making New Friends and Sharing Information In Any Way To Help Each Other As We Are In This Together!

Hey Syndi,
Welcome to this forum. I look forward to getting to know you as you post around the forum. As you can see we have lots of topic's to choice from or hey, just create a few of your own. Get busy and post your opinions and let us know how your doing. I am sure after 31 years of this disease, you have plenty of ideas on what works and what does not work, in dealing with the symptoms.

Feel free to rant if you want to and tell us about your day. Look forward to meeting up with you in the forum. :)

Hi Syndia, welcome. You have 31 years of knowledge! I'm so glad you could join us :)

Snap ! How nice to meet someone who has been on this roller-coaster for as long as I have . You must have been sitting beside me lol ... I am also new (a few days old) to this forum . Welcome ! Here is hoping to share with you a plethora of information , very soon . Would you be so kind as to assist me with the following please ? (If anyone cares to help ), please feel free.
How or where do I post my introduction ? Many thanks !
virgolady

Hi Syndi!
Wow, it is so inspiring to meet someone who has dealt with this so long. You definitely give us all hope! Thanks for joining :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back