Not open for further replies.

thejadegreengirl

Diagnosis
06/2010
Country
US
State
CA
Hi all! I'm thejadegreengirl, and I just signed up for an account. I'm usually not the type to start a thread, I may comment every once in a while.

I started my official life with fibro/cfs about three years ago when I was officially diagnosed. I was already off of work due to migraines and anxiety (major anxiety) so my struggles have been different than many other people. I cycle through feeling decent for a bit to feeling really bad for a month or months. I have a lot of sensitivities to medication, especially the types of dyes used, and am starting to monitor my kidney more closely as my bloodwork indicates my kidney is working too hard. :shock:

I'll be here, right now I need to be able to give and get support from people, I'm stuck in a house all day!

Jadegreengirl,
Welcome to the forum. Starting new threads is kind of fun but the benefit is sharing your experiences with other people who are suffering from the same thing as you. While some folks have different symptoms at different times, we all at one time or the other end up in the same boat. I started out with weird symptoms that would happen once and then never happen again for a couple of years. Then suddenly one day out of the blue I would experience it again and be surprized trying to figure it all out until I would remember that symptom and how it was handled. Over the years in someways it has gotten easier but in other ways it is truely bad.

Please feel free to open new topic's and comment on others posts. This site is filled with people who do care and try to lend a helping hand through ways of dealing with fibro, and just someone to share with that understands. I think the hardest for many here is the muscle pain. For me it is the muscle weakness and lack of family support. Lately I have been put under a lot of stress and I worry that it is pushing me too hard and I don't want to end up sick in bed, to weak to move again.

Hope you will stop in often and make some new fibro friends here. I hope you had a good day. :)

Welcome! What do you do to treat your fibro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back