DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2015
Country
CA
State
AB
Hi All :)

I'm in the Edmonton, Alberta area, newly diagnosed. 43, have had symptoms for at least 8 years, if not more. It's gotten really bad the last 2. I am ecstatic to finally KNOW what's going on with me! On Lyrica, which as I keep saying, make me feel like the Tin Man who finally got oiled. Doesn't fix everything, but WOW! Incredible! Still fighting with LTD from work (no $ income since the end of Dec), but still SO happy to finally have some answers!

At this point wondering what my future looks like when it comes to work. I've deteriorated even since I went on leave in Sept (stress leave...and yet life has been MORE stressful since I WENT on leave...lol). I am counting the days until my chronic pain appointment (only 5 more!) to get my blood panel results and find out when they can take me in as a patient.

On a whole, life is more good than bad.... I have to see it that way.... don't I? lol. YES!;-) ;-)

Welcome yes you do! less stress that way. less stress = less pain.

Hello gypsytricia! Glad you found us. Also very glad you are getting much relief with Lyrica. It's wonderful to get a break from all the concern over what your body is up to. Happy for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back