Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
I had a real struggle doing anything yesterday the only way to explain it is (I felt like all mu muscles felt week, like pudding. Sounds weird I know. But after my Daughter asked what was wrong all I could say was, my muscles feel like mush, and I have NO energy. I still feel that way. This is a new one for me.

Hi there! I haven't heard of using pudding but that is a good way to describe it. My muscles have been getting weaker too. For example when I am exercising and doing leg stretches in the air my legs feel weaker so I am noticing that there are significant changes happening. I am having more pain too of which I complained to my Physio last week and he said that my soft tissues are not all working and the ones that are, are working harder to compensate for the ones that are on vacation therefore, my soft tissues are knotty and getting more fibrous. The NO energy just goes with it. But, exercising, changing your eating, supplements, a strict schedule, etc can help. I am having a bad day today - 7/10 - could be worse and just puttering around and taking it easy. I knew last night that today wasn't going to be too good as I could feel a flare up coming on. Please take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back