New Member..Fibro and the anxiety that comes with it=Frustration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mygirlsmyheart

Diagnosis
07/2010
Country
US
State
MS
Hi Everyone! I'm new here to the forum! Just wanted to say hello..anyone else so over Fibro's random symptoms here and there that make you feel like you are going crazy sometimes?!:roll: I thought I would join the forum and see if anyone has similar feelings that I do as well as symptoms. I am 29 and was diagnosed 3 years ago by the process of elimination by basically being put through the ringer with numerous other tests.. sound familiar to anyone? Also, one of the most frustrating things to me is when people don't understand how you feel and act as if you are a hypochondriac or something..ugh! Anyway, didn't mean to rant ha..Even though I do get frustrated with this feeling sometimes, I am still so grateful for the good days that I do have too..

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to rant here as we all understand the problems one faces with suffering from fibro, and dealing with people who just don't get it. If you read through the different topic's in the rant section you will find this is a common complaint. While many have offered ideas on dealing with family members, the best thing I can say is to stay away from them as much as possible as they only add stress to your life.

I hope you will visit often and post more questions and answers on the forum. Be sure to check out the lower topic area and join in telling us about your day or hobbies. Glad you found us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back