Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
03/2014
Country
US
State
MI
Hello, it is great too find a place with so much information. I am new hee as I have just been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, cronic migraines and IBS.
Does anyone have any suggestions on books to read to educate myself? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Welcome to the forum. Glad your here to learn about fibro and looking forward to getting to know you through your posts.
I have a few books about fibro and also about cystitis and IBS symptoms. I found two of them so I thought I would get you started. Sometimes checking out used book stores or goodwill stores, you can find books on the subject symptoms or on fibro for next to nothing compared with buying brand new books. I bought these books used.

The Fibromyalgia Dental Handbook, by Flora Parsa Stay, DDS
This book covers dental health in relation to fibro. So it includes Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, IBS, dry mouth, burning mouth syndrome, dealing with fear, muscle relaxation techniques, acupuncture, and homeopathy.

You Don't Have To Live With Cystitis, by Larrian Gillespie, MD
Bladder problems, Infections, Interstitial Cystitis, etc...

I think I have another one on fibro, but don't know where it is at the moment. But by reading through this forum you will gain lots of coping skills and knowledge to help you deal with any symptom that comes up. Good Luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back