Status
Not open for further replies.
i have tears.. not boohoo either... just tears from the pain and whole situation sometimes randomly roll down my face.

I think that this is important feedback for the doctors but I imagine them listening and as certain things get mentioned they simply dismiss them. In fact I think that when this disorder/disease/condition first started to appear I wonder why doctors put out the notion that this was a women's thing and was mostly psychosomatic? All of those early years being dismissed instead of looking at the numbers of people all over the world complaining about the same things. Isn't it possible that these new disorders start up rather suddenly because our way of living has changed so fast that whatever it is that is causing vast numbers of people all over the world to report the same symptoms is concern enough to take them seriously rather than put forth the idea that " it's all in their head ".

The only thing I will say about that thing about being " in your head " that has merit is how fear and worry often make things worse ( at least it does for me ). So from that POV I think worry and fear contribute to ones condition whatever that condition may be.

I find myself crying a lot! Silently for the most part but leaking all over the place.

Thanks for acknowledging that the same thing happens to you.

PS The tears stop as quickly as they start as soon as one of my treatments starts relieving the pain. Also with that I find that I fall asleep as soon as my body says: OH THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR GETTING RID OF THAT HURTING: bingo, I instantly fall asleep.

Fibro fog is the woooorst! I've dealt with brain fog as a Celiac symptom if I get glutened, but that's more of a fuzzy head/blurred vision thing. Fibro fog is like a full on brain shutdown. Last week it was so bad one morning I literally stood in my kitchen for 20 minutes in a daze until I had to very deliberately tell myself "yogurt. Bowl. Yogurt in bowl. Eat..." oh maaan! I did manage to get to work, though.

Also, I think it's a Cymbalta side effect, but I've been having to get up to pee multiple times during the night, as in almost once an hour. And I don't really have much to get out, I just feel I need to. I do get back to sleep fairly easily but FUUUUG it's annoying and obviously not good for my sleep. Last night I only had to get up twice! (yay!). I feel bad for waking up my partner most of the time when I get up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back