DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
OR
Hi everyone,
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia about a year ago. I was mad at the diagnoses. I believed for years it was a fake disease. When my rheumatologist said that I had Fibromyalgia I was in complete denial and angry.
Now dealing with the reality of the diagnoses and symptoms I am at a loss for what to do. I have chronic pain and horrible GI problems. I have brain fog that has lessened with taking Cymbalta but still happens regularly. I have a really hard time talking about my pain and symptoms and feel as if no one believes me when I do.
I do have a wonderful doctor who I know would be willing to help me if I would just get past my hesitations and denial. I am reaching out now hopping to connect with others who share this disease. Who may have words of wisdom I may find helpful in my journey to leave behind this denial and finely seek the help I need.

Melly, i'm sorry i wasn't able to answer you sooner. my pain went through the roof and i just couldnt get to the forum. please forgive me.
you sound like you need help and understanding. you have come to the right place. we are here to help each other get through this.

im here for you when you need me. just friend me and you can msg me anytime.

Please see my two posts under general discussions. "what is fibromyaglia" and "starting a daily log book and why it helps". start the book today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back