Old 05-19-2019, 12:58 PM #1
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

Joker is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Fnnd
State: Rlfll
Interest: I am being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and/or chronic pain.
Joker is on a distinguished road
Default Dose it Sound like i have it? :( i really hope somone wil anweser

I have had random pains and muscles ache around the body the last 3 weeks alot of the time

Most of the time am not in pain and the pain lvl dont go above 3 (thats rare)

I can sleep and i exercise without anny problem. And i dont feel stift when i wake up
But i have stomac problems

Am really scared and is maby to early to tell what is :/

Sry my englich isenít that great
Joker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 09:09 PM #2
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

fybrosurvivor20 is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Springfield
State: MO
Diagnosed: 05/1994
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
fybrosurvivor20 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dose it Sound like i have it? :( i really hope somone wil anweser

I would suggest seeing a rheumatologist. They would be able to do the testing to determine if you've got fibro.
fybrosurvivor20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 05:44 AM #3
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

mamacita85 is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Mason
State: MI
Diagnosed: 06/2019
Interest: I am being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and/or chronic pain.
mamacita85 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dose it Sound like i have it? :( i really hope somone wil anweser

hi, I think usually for me anyway If I exercise Im so sore after words for a long time a week or more (Im a normally healthy person who has always exercised) my back pain is so bad some days I can not do what I want/need or used too. I personally also have joint pain and muscle pain . Joint in my fingers,elbows,wrists. tender spots (like feels bruised ) on my knees and my ribs. as well as horrific back pain somtimes the bruised feeling will be all in my arms too. and somtimes my ankles will ache if Ive been standing too long. Its awfull Ive had the back pain for years and more recently the other joint /muscle pain started in the last few months . I also have alot of neck issues and stiffness/soreness all in my shoiulder blades. unfortunatly I havnt been able to get a disgnosis its a long process but its been scary and my mom was diagnosed with fibro recently I didnt even think about the possibility until she mentioned it , now I believe it has to be. The dr. can do test to rule out other things they can test for. Im still in the middle of it but ive had blood test to rule out RA and other things. they can also do xray/mri to see if you have any degeneritive issues(DDD)(I also have that in my low back and neck) or disk issues etc.so I would see a dr. everyone says to see a rheumatologist and thats where Im at now too. Good luck . The pain Ive been dealing with everyday is terrible. and theres no reson for it Im 34 and in relativly good shape it just didnt make sense. so thats my story. Its hard to find a DR that believes me I feel like, mine (shes new) but she did say that mine sounds like fibro but they do these other tests to rule out anything else which my blood test was good. so def. see your dr.
mamacita85 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote