acne

1. H

Does this sound like Fibro?

Hi Everyone. I hope you all are having a tolerable day. I don't know what to do anymore. I can barely function and sometimes am bedridden from the pain. I have been suicidal from the pain. I am wondering if this sounds like Fibromyalgia. I know that I can't be diagnosed online and am going to...
  2. G

What worked for us

I have no financial ties to any products mentioned here, and no association other than being a member, with any websites that I may mention. If I mention them, it is only because I, as a mother of a child diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, CRPS and CFS/ME, have found them to be helpful. My...
  3. G

What worked for me

Full disclosure. I have no financial ties to any products mentioned here, and no association other than being a member, with any websites that I may mention. If I mention them, it is only because I, as a mother of a child diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, CRPS and CFS/ME, have found them to be...
  4. M

Need answers! please!

Hi all, This all started 2 months ago... started feeling like an inside tickle on my left buttock and fitness Het a very uncomfortable sensation then felt it in ny left shoulder and upper back the similar sensation but it was unbearable like a inside deep tickle that made me want to hold my arm...
  5. R

25-year-old female with fibro

Hello everyone, I just found this forum while searching the internet for support. I am a 25-year-old female who has been struggling with physical issues for around 5 years. I desperately want support and answers. I feel like people think because I am young and "look healthy" that there is no...
  6. A

Sick of being sick...

It seems as if so many conditions are so closely related it is hard to determine which one or combinations one may have. Several years ago I went to my doctor and I told him I was tired all the time, he gave me some stimulants and told me it would restart my system and that I needed to change...
  7. A

Hi y'all I'm a newbie! Here's some of my story

Hi y'all my name is Amy Hagood & I'm from Texas, U.S.. I am a very proud Mommy of 6. I only gave birth to 3 though. A daughter (8yrs) & a son (6yrs) from my 1st marriage & my husband Chris & I share a daughter (2yrs) together. God notnonly blessed me with Chris but also with 3 new daughters...
  8. S

Flour linked to pain?

I did an experiment this week, after my acupunctureist told me to try it. I cut all grains out of my diet this entire week (I also do not eat corn, wheat, dairy, and soy due to allergies and intolerances.) I've been going through Cymbalta withdrawal this week too (been struggling with nasty...
  9. C

In The Process

I have been feeling that I have Fibro for a while now. I have recently gotten insurance and started seeing a family doctor. She done a huge blood work up on my a few weeks ago and everything was really good except I was like 2 points low on my Vitamin D and my liver panel was a bit off...
  10. twiztc

does anyone get boils?

I have been lucky growing up to miss the acne stage, I rarely get zits, I never get cold sores or anything like that. I have however had a few boils. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've been inflicted with these blighters. I only ever get them in one place. It's very sore and...
Back