cholesterol

1. B

Undiagnosed with Variety of Symptoms

Hi everyone, I’m a 32 year old male and have been dealing with various symptoms since September 2017 that I can’t seem to get a firm answer. I first started having an aching pain in my left chest in September 2017. I went to the ER and had bloodwork run, an EKG, and chest x-ray that all came...
  2. K

Hi. I am Katie. Newly diagnosed and new to the forum. I was also newly diagnosed with high cholesterol and put on a low carb diet. I am finding it difficult how to eat well for both conditions. It is not even 6 pm here and I feel ready for bed. I hate the pain along with the fatigue. Thanks for...
  3. T

This is hell

So I know I probably shouldn't do this without doctor supervision but I am pretty sure he would have me do it the same way as I am doing it. I decided that I am sick to death of taking so many medications in a day. I was taking 31 pills a day and just decided enough is enough so I decided to...
  4. T

Doctors visit

Hi all, Just wanted to tell you about my visit to the doctor last week. He has now diagnosed me with IBS, high blood pressure (154/94)and high cholesterol all of which he gave me medications for including an inhaler for my asthma. So now I am taking 28 medications a day not including the...
  5. Forgetmenot

So upset

My little ones dad has told me he has very high cholesterol ,high bp and his dr is worried he maybe just drop down dead. He has smoke all his life he has drunk all his like.no one surprised here. But all he is worried about is his mother.he has never once ask how I feel.my first husband well...
  6. T

Can't hang on much longer

God, I want to die. The pain in my arms is so bad. At first it was just the left arm, the one I had surgery on now it's both arms. The pain is the exact same type of pain in both arms. It feels like my upper arms are being squeezed in a vice and where my arm goes into my body feels like it is...
  7. B

New and looking forward to communicating

I am very happy to be a part of a group that understands how I feel both physically and mentally.I was diagnosed with Fibro in 2010 and have had some tough days since. I also have lupus.sjogrens,high blood pressure&high cholesterol with sudden onset,and no success treating with medication.Doctor...
  8. J

Diagnosed finally! But OMG this PAIN!

Hello all. Well today I officially got diagnosed. I feel relief knowing it's not cancer or MS or ALS. But I'm sad too because this pain and weakness depresses me so much. I used to be a Paramedic and also worked in the emergency dept. Now? I literally sit in my recliner all day. When I cook, I...
  9. M

Ringing in Ears/Help

Can certain meds cause ear ringing? I have never experienced this and it drives me nutts. My husband is deaf and powers the tv to extra loud. This last yr I had a number of things 1 withdraws from nerve. Mds. 2 falling 3 seizure 4 Cymbalta added 5 Lyrica added 6 BP pill 7 cholesterol pills 8...
  10. D

Anyone out there with the trifecta...FIBROMIALGIA,DIABETES, GOUT?

I'm a 36 year old mother of 2 little ones. I have just started to look for support groups since I am in the lowest point yet. I keep getting more and more sick and I am tired....I feel like I'm giving up on ever reaching a comfortable life. I had a bad car accident in 2010...this is when this...
Back