memory loss

1. S

Looking for help and advice for my Fibro

Hi Everyone. My name is Sam, I’m almost 31 years old, I have 2 small children, and I have recently been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. It has completely stolen my life away from me and left me in debilitating chronic pain, not to mention has completely messed my brain up with the memory loss and...
  2. M

Fibro Fog, frustrating and psychiatrist issue

I filed for SSD and they sent me to a psychiatrist because I have fibro fog. In this 20 minute visit, this person is supposed to determine my mental health and if I have "so called fibro-fog". I know it's very real, my neurologist and rheumotologist have both said I have it. Even without them...
  3. J

Newly Diagnosed

Hi...I am new to all of this, having only had a confirmed diagnosis of Fibromyalgia a few weeks ago. I don't know anyone else with the condition, and I feel a little bit insecure about it all. I also suffer from bi polar disorder...I am worried that people will feel that my pain, burning skin...
  4. S

Licorice

While attempting to put the pieces of this fibro puzzle together for myself, licorice came to mind. I remember reading once that licorice could cause adverse effects in some people: this is according to the University of Maryland Medical Center: "Licorice with glycyrrhizin may cause serious...
  5. P

Apprehensive about seeing Orthopedic on Monday and hearing "Nothing's wrong with you"

Apprehensive about seeing Orthopedic on Monday and hearing "Nothing's wrong with you" Let me start by introducing myself, I am a 25yr old female. I have a 6yr old son and a loving boyfriend who has been in our lives for the past 5 years. I am an active person, I enjoy being outdoors. I work...
  6. U

Early Morning Waking!

I have diagnosed myself with fibromyalgia , from researching my symptoms over the past 5 years . I tick all off the boxes of symptoms listed and have experienced them all at various degrees. I tend to read that most sufferers complain of joint and muscle pain, although I experience that to a...
  7. PythonPlay3

Anyone Having Memory Loss Issues?

As if I needed another issue to deal with, I finally went to have my memory tested because multiple people were noticing that I was forgetting things, not completing things, etc. Well, the text show that I am starting to have memory loss. I guess on a scale of 1-30, 25-30 is normal, 23-24 is...
  8. P

Memory loss

Hi, I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble with their memory? In the last few weeks, I have had several episodes. Once I was driving home and completely forgot where I lived, I had to sit in my car for about 10 minutes then it came to me. I got an email from an eye doctor thanking me...
  9. S

How Chronic Fatigue Syndrome And Depression Are Correlated?

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, or CFS and depression can go hand-in-hand. These disruptive conditions present in different patterns and with varying severity levels that can be miserable for the person experiencing it. CFS is a disorder that causes symptoms like extreme tiredness, body pain and...
  10. Lana

Fibro Fog and memory loss

I seem to be getting worse since I was diagnosed. I am wondering if it is the Lyrica? its not just trouble speaking but also following conversations. I am having trouble concentrating on television shows and the memory loss is really difficult. My husband tells me thinks that we have done in the...
Back