diabetes

1. R

Hello! I'm Rhi and I have Fibro/CFS and diabetes.

For years, my previous doctor told me that I was exhausted and in pain because I had sleep apnea even though I never once snored or stopped breathing in my sleep. He told me I was overweight and all my pain was because I was too fat. (I don't disagree that my weight was an issue, however at this...
  2. C

Weakness. Is it fibro?

Hi guys, I have been having issues since I had my first Caesarian back in November 2011 and it's been getting progressively worse. My mom had Fibromyalgia and is convinced that's my issue but I'm not so sure. I don't get a lot of pain which is primarily what fibro is, as far as I know. I do...
  3. Sagey

Numbness in both feet

]Hi guys, Has anyone with Fibro experience numb feet continuously. Mine started 2 weeks ago very numb on the soles of my feet, but hasn’t gone away.I don’t have Diabetes,’ and this is kinda scary because it does affect the wake I walk and sense things. I had an MRI to make sure my back hasn’t...
  4. Sagey

Was your A1C Elevated??

Hi, Just got back from the dr, and she said my A1C was elevated. Wondering if anybody else with Fibro has had elevated A1C's?? When I was reading about Fibromyalgia and Diabetes.It said that a person with Diabetes is four times more likely to get Fibromyalgia then the regular public.That was...
  5. T

Beyond Sad

It has been a bittersweet week for me. On the plus side I finally received word that my disability was approved. On the minus side my sister in law lost her battle with diabetes and passed away yesterday morning. She has been in my life since we were both 15 years old and I will miss her...
  6. T

One last thing

I am asking that all of you who believe in the power of prayer to pray for my sister in law. She has been in the hospital off and on since Thanksgiving but I think her time on this earth is coming to an end. She has had 4 heart attacks in 7 months, had to have all of the toes on her right foot...
  7. L

Hand and foot symptoms?

Does anyone else experience anything other than just pain in their hands or feet. For the past few weeks I've been experiencing hands and feet that feel hot and stingy but are actually cold to touch. The palms of my hands are extremely sensitive when touching anything. A warm bath helps but my...
  8. S

Clean House?

Hi Everyone, Besides fibromyalgia I have lupus, sjogrens, and diabetes. Like many of you, I have no energy. I know my life is a different one, but oh if I could just get my house decluttered and clean. My husband is on oxygen 24/7 so he can't do much. Please anyone that will pray for me to...
  9. ElsaMarie

Craving sweets??

Does anyone else here crave sweets to the point you think you will loose your mind if you don't get your hands on something gooey and sweet?? I try to not keep a lot of sweets in the house especially pastries. Ever once in a while I get a craving so bad I put some peanut butter in a small bowl...
  10. S

My Fatigue Is Horrible

I haven't been here in a while, and had forgotten I use to be a member. I found this forum again, and after reading what Fibromyalgia can do to us I knew it was time to come back here. I also have sjogren's, lupus, hypothyroid, and diabetes type 2, so I think I have been minimizing what this...
Back