medications

1. L

Diagnosed Today!!!

hi everyone, Just got diagnosed today. Honestly always thought this was just a diagnoses doctors give when they dont know whats wrong! I have been a full time waitress for 38 years and just thought the pain was due to that. However the pain is so constant and fierce that I finally had to go...
  2. W

Guaifenesin Protocol

I was diagnosed with Fibro and RA in 4/2015. A double whammy for sure! I started getting Myer's Cocktails I.V. until Hurricane Maria wiped out the pharmaceutical factory in Puerto Rico & now the medications cannot be obtained. I recently started reading a book: What Your Doctor May Not Tell...
  3. I

Hello!!

Hello everyone, My name is Eliza and I'm 22 years old. I was diagnosed with Fibro at 18 and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome at 21, so I'm still new to it I guess you could say and trying to figure out what works best for me. Lately I've been struggling with medications and I'm on Topamax at the...
  4. D

New here

I was diagnosed in 2006 and things have only gotten worse since diagnosed. Currently seeing a pain doctor who I feel is clueless about Fibromyalgia and wants to try the following treatments on me,some kind of shots in pain areas,which if I do that,then I'll be getting upwards to 12-15 shots...
  5. E

At a Loss

Hi everybody I am Eric and it's hard to believe that I am coming up on a year of being officially diagnosed as for a couple years they could not figure out what was going on but anyway. I am currently at a loss as what to do with my Rheumatologist as before officially being diagnosed I was...
  6. S

Looking for help and advice for my Fibro

Hi Everyone. My name is Sam, I’m almost 31 years old, I have 2 small children, and I have recently been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. It has completely stolen my life away from me and left me in debilitating chronic pain, not to mention has completely messed my brain up with the memory loss and...
  7. A

Hello!

I remember laying in bed with severe leg and foot pain as early as 8 years old. My Mother would tell me ' It's just growing pain'. When I became an adult, was no longer growing, and still had the pain, it was obvious that the pain I was experiencing was not 'just growing pain' but something much...
  8. Shade

Diagnosed in December

Hello, I'm new to the forums. After reading a few posts here I see it's very common to remain undiagnosed for years. I've been living with pain, fatigue and numerous other fibro symptoms for about 5 years - growing worse over the past 2 years. I had a doctor who was lazy and disinterested all...
  9. L

Every.Signle.Day

So yesterday it was ankle pain so bad it was hard to drive. Today I slept until 3pm and somehow feel like I injured the entire left side of my torsos. I woke up to back pain again despite the muscle relaxers. What will tomorrow be? It seems like a new issue every day. I can hardly keep up...
  10. 5

Has anyone tried Kratom or other alternatives for pain?

Hello all, I've been using kratom for pain management for a couple years and it is fairly effective. I went into a coma and almost died due to the medications my doctor had me on so I have now swayed to alternative methods. Kratom is in the coffee family and there are many different strains...
Back