ms?

1. M

Ms?

I have some symptoms of ms. What stood out the most was heat intolorance. With the weather colder, I'm usually the first one to complain about how cold it is, now I'm running around looking for a window. It's not hormones, although that would be welcomed. I need to insist to have a mri, wish me...
  2. K

Anyone else rather have a RRMS diagnosis?

Hi Everyone, I am new to the group and got a formal diagnosis of Fibro from my Neurologist recently. Have had severe chronic fatigue for about 25 years, I am a 45 year old female. Been screened for just about every thing that could be causing my illness, always trying to find out what is wrong...
  3. M

Saying Hi!

Thought I had already did post but must have missed the post button- Fibro brain. :) I am new here and thought the support may be helpful at this point so here it goes. A little background, I was diagnosed in 97 after the birth of my second child. I was in so much general pain I could barely...
  4. G

Re: A few major concerns

Re: A few major concerns Does anyone here know, from their journey to diagnosis--if atrophy is possible with MS? I keep thinking that if I had ALS, I'd be worse than I am after a year of atrophy in my hands. Is that a valid assumption? I know the neurosurgeon was concerned--but do EMG/NCVs...
Back