neck

1. Faustina

Tender lumps top of head in trail down over mastoid, neck deep tenderness, feel lousy?

Do any of you ever get small visible lumps on your scalp (about marble sized) that extend onto the mastoid and down to the neck and are very tender to the touch? Any information or experience? All my other symptoms feel worse too.
  2. M

Stabbing pains neck and hip

Hi friends! Question? As part of fibro symptoms….Does anyone get stabbing pains in their hip that feel like they are coming from a bone in that area or stabbing pains in their neck that feel like they are coming from a vertebrae? The pain doesn’t really radiate….just feels like a quick stab…...
  3. Y

rash on the back of neck

Hello, I've noticed a lot of friends with short hair and fibro have a purple red rash on the back of the neck, I checked my own neck and I have it too. I've not read it in the official symptoms list is it a 'thing' or am I imagining it?:?:
  4. A

Could it be fibromyalgia????

Hello i am a 26 year old male , one morning i woke up and both arms and legs felt weak, i will back the story up, before that day i worked out 4 times a week, and i work a office job but had a seasonal job 2 weeks* before i the weakness started that i had to stand and run and jump a lot as a...
  5. N

Has anyone had breast reduction/lift with Fibro?

Hi all, You don't know me. I'm new to the forum. I can't type very long on the computer because of my severe Fibro condition. So, I've mostly been just lurking around. But now I have a question... First, let me say that I have large (36D or DD) breasts and have not been able to wear a bra for...
  6. S

Early signs?

hello everyone! i have been tested for lupus twice now, the second time i was also tested for RA. i was also tested for celiac disease, which was high, .1 off from being clinically diagnosed. the results for lupus and RA were negative. however, my body seems off. some of the symptoms that i...
  7. S

early onset symptoms?

hello everyone! i have been tested for lupus twice now, the second time i was also tested for RA. i was also tested for celiac disease, which was high, .1 off from being clinically diagnosed. the results for lupus and RA were negative. however, my body seems off. some of the symptoms that i...
  8. L

Do I have fibromyalgia??

Hi everyone. I know y'all probably get this question 10000 times, but I have to ask, as my quality of life is so so bad and I don't have insurance, so getting all the tests I need is not an option at the moment.. I've been experiencing these symptoms for about the past year, but especially these...
  9. C

Struggling Around Ever Returning to Normal Work

I am 46 next month. I am waiting for a SSI court hearinng 15 months out. But I want to attend grad school slowely too. I am sure I need multiple other diagnosis. That contribute to med. Intolerances too. I have had so much degenerative disc disease and neck pain I fear being unable to cope with...
  10. R

Random Paresthesia pain like Electric shock, burning sensation and Pins.

On 23rd June, I woke up with a pain in my right hand palm which felt different compared to all the pain I experienced before. It doesn't looked like some bone pain or pain after cramp. It felt like the pain was coming from inside the body and to be precise it felt like it was coming from Nerve...
Back