relief

1. M

After 30 years of Fibro, I am finally feeling Human again.

This is my first post. I just have to tell someone how to get better. I was diagnosed back in 1991, when the term was relatively new. I managed to limp through work using FMLA until 2000 til I was almost ready to die.(2 of those years I was on leave for clinical depression) I did not start...
  2. D

New here

I was diagnosed in 2006 and things have only gotten worse since diagnosed. Currently seeing a pain doctor who I feel is clueless about Fibromyalgia and wants to try the following treatments on me,some kind of shots in pain areas,which if I do that,then I'll be getting upwards to 12-15 shots...
  3. R

Howdy

Dropped in to say hi....HI and to see if one of you have found that magic cure/relief from this curse.
  4. A

Hello!

I remember laying in bed with severe leg and foot pain as early as 8 years old. My Mother would tell me ' It's just growing pain'. When I became an adult, was no longer growing, and still had the pain, it was obvious that the pain I was experiencing was not 'just growing pain' but something much...
  5. L

Turmeric/Curcumin

Sorry I haven’t posted for a while, life has been so hectic as usual! My sister mentioned some online research she had seen about the use of Turmeric or Curcumin for relief of fibro symptoms. I wondered if anyone else had heard of this or tried it themselves? I read a bit online but it seemed...
  6. cosmicbiscuit

Road to proper diagnosis: I suspect it's fibromyalgia

Hello to all forum members. I'm glad this community exists to help people that have been diagnosed and also the ones like me seeking for a proper diagnosis. Thanks for spending time trying to help others and sharing tips or just listening. I'll try to keep my case simple. I've had chronic...
  7. Shade

Diagnosed in December

Hello, I'm new to the forums. After reading a few posts here I see it's very common to remain undiagnosed for years. I've been living with pain, fatigue and numerous other fibro symptoms for about 5 years - growing worse over the past 2 years. I had a doctor who was lazy and disinterested all...
  8. S

Have you tried Cryotherapy or Whole Body Infrared Light Therapy?

My husband and I are researching these alternative therapies thinking we are going to open a recovery center specializing in this. Our research suggests that both treatments are highly beneficial for relief of fibromyalgia symptoms. However, I want to hear first hand from more people who have...
  9. S

Newbie...Learning about Fibro!

Hello all...thanks for allowing me to be part of this community. I am really hear to learn more about fibromyalgia. My husband and I aim to open a brick & mortar business directly related to helping chronic pain sufferers in the next year through cryotherapy, whole body light therapy, and...
  10. 1sweed

Fibromyalgia/Hypermobile knee pain relief

Back