dad

1. C

Did anyone start with these symptoms?

I have had 4 "episodes" since June of 2018. I woke up one morning and hurt all over like I had the flu. The bones in my feet felt like they were crunching together. Every joint hurt. My hands/fingers/wrists were stiff and painful. I wanted to sleep all day long. I had a painful spot to...
  2. iluvbreyers2018

Recently "officially" diagnosed, hard to find people to talk to.

Hey there from central Texas. (been in TX since 2006) I've known for a long time something was wrong. :?: I started finally going to a 'pain management' place in 2016 - They couldn't find anything wrong after lots of testing, they told me last Sept 2017 they suspect Fibro - and I just shrugged...
  3. Tipnatee N

What is your most usual Sleep Disorder?

When it comes to Sleep disorder, I can firmly say that I have already covered almost all of the subject except the Apnae as my dad has, at least not yet. But the weirdest one would be the Circadian Rhythm Disorder that I falling in to the category of the Non 24 Sleep Disorder. (AKA...
  4. J

Do You Guys Think I Have Fibro?

Hey guys, I'm new here but was looking to get some insight to see if i do or do not have Fibromyalgia and to help you, i'll provide a little backstory. Im 22 years of age, Male. My father has had this illness diagnosed going on some 10 years now, but has had the symptoms since he was 24 (he's...
  5. C

Fibro test, tightness in your chest, Cymbalta

Hi - I am still trying to determine if I have Fibro or not (see my post in do I have fibro) folder. I DO know I don't have Lupus or Rheumatoid arthritis or Lymes, Epstein Barr, Parvo, Hepatitis C and some other things my doc ran tests for. My symptoms began in my hands (which continue to...
  6. Q

anger

do you ever feel anger towards your body. because im pissed. im mad im so tired and im mad that im not fun and i can't work or have sex more or eat what i want or get stupid drunk or climb mountains or try acid or get a whole tattoo sleeve or do everything ive wanted to do. i crave adventure and...
  7. Q

Feeling unsupported

Hi all, I hope you're all well (or as well as you can be). I'm new to this forum, and just been having a browse through. :) I hope you don't mind me joining and firing straight in with a moan post. I promise it's not my usual style. It occurred to me today though that I have nobody I can really...
  8. bluelapis12

New here, not new to fibro

Hello, I am struggling with fibromyalgia, major depressive disorder, anxiety, PTSD, arthritis and other issues. Yesterday visited the Dr. with symptoms of sciatic pain limiting mobility for past two weeks, also, weakness and soreness in right arm. After two weeks of struggling with these...
  9. H

I've been trying, but adjusting seems endless...

I've been absent from the forum for a while, just got into a depression because of multiple things going on and kind of closed off as much as I could to the outside world. My doctor started me on Effexor in February for depression and to block some of the nerve pain I have. She increased my dose...
  10. D

genetics

I'm just wondering does anyone else have family members with fibro...CFS or ME. I have often read that it is hereditary even though it may take a trigger or several to switch on the overload on our minds and bodies that cause this disease,..and why more trauma can change it from mild to...
Back